Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND DELIVERY BUCHEM BV
ARTICLE I - GENERAL
ARTICLE I - GENERAL
- These general terms and conditions of sale form part of all agreements concluded by us and are applicable to all offers, bids, order confirmations and deliveries whereby the buyer declares his consent by means of his order or purchase agreement, unless otherwise agreed in writing. The general terms and conditions of sale form an essential part of all agreements to which we are party and apply to all our obligations, of whatever description.
- We do not accept any reference by the buyer to their own purchase, tender or other (general) terms and conditions. Notwithstanding the terms and conditions employed by the buyer, our general terms and conditions of sale apply.
- Aside from statutory terms of law, the content of the agreement is exclusively made up of these general terms and conditions of sale together with those stated on the front of the order confirmation and, in the absence of an order confirmation, those on the front of the invoice or written elsewhere. Entries on the order confirmation or invoice which are based on an identifiable error are not binding on us and do not give the buyer grounds for any claim against us.
- If any of the terms of these general terms and conditions of sale should be inapplicable, void or invalidated, the remaining terms remain unaffected and the inapplicable, void or invalidated term shall be replaced by another specified by us if the original term is removed due to its being inapplicable, void or invalid.
- If replacement is not possible or if we seek to avoid any dispute regarding the replacement with regard to these changes, the buyer hereby declares in advance that he is willing to agree to any such changes to the agreement reached between the parties, as stipulated by us that the original term was waived on the basis of its being void or invalid.