PeptiQuant™ MRM Assay Kits
23 April. 2015
These kits include the
- PeptiQuant™ Monthly LC/MS Platform Performance Kit,
- PeptiQuant™ Daily LC/MS Platform Performance Kit, and the
- PeptiQuant™ Workflow Performance Kit.
These innovative products are used to assess and track LC/MS performance of the LC/MS platform in a proteomic workflow in order to highlight any possible issues affecting quantitation.
CIL is also pleased to offer the PeptiQuant™ Biomarker Assessment Kit (BAK-76), to help researchers monitor multiple key proteins in human plasma. This turnkey solution contains the reagents and software tools to simultaneously measure up to 76 proteins of biological importance in a sample of human plasma.
Benefits of PeptiQuant™ Kits
- Acquire more precise and accurate quantitative data
- Identify performance deficits related to your equipment
- Pinpoint method-specific issues that need to be addressed
- Diminish interlaboratory variability
- Improve method transferability
Please contact us for more information.